- 3 Days ( 24 Hrs )
- Instructor-led training
We wil be providing you
- Microsoft Official Course ware for PL-200
- LearnOnDemand Microsoft Lab Access for PL-200 with step by step Use Cases to understand the concept .
- A Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCT ) who is certified on Advance Module like PL-200 or PL-400 will train you with Microsoft Official Ppt will help you understand all the concept around Power Platform.
- Azure Cloud Access for any practice will be provided with 100 USD free Azure pass
- Access to Instrovate Power Platform ( Power Apps , Power Automate , Power Bi ) will be provided for 1 month after training complete for practice.
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Module 1: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
Module 2: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
Module 3: Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
This module will focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code.